15 фев 2012, 16:44
Имя актрисы: Megan Talerico
Название ролика: Doctor Brings Feeling Back to Pussy
Подсайт и сайт: FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com

Год производства: 2017 г.
Жанр: All Sex
Продолжительность: 00:30:34

Описание:
Pretty punk babe Megan Talerico came into my office today with a personal problem of a sexual nature. The beautiful blonde hasn't been enjoying sex, and hoped I could do something to help. She admitted she wasn't having any thoughts about sex, even, and though she was performing for her husband, she couldn't get pleasure for herself. The poor woman was just hoping to feel passion again, and not have to masturbate to get it! After reviewing her sexual history, we moved to the exam table so I could perform some testing. First, I caressed her perky nipples to see if she had any feeling, but she said it was just like holding a hand! Next, I tried my tongue, but Megan still felt nothing! With no sensation in the nipples, I moved on to Megan's vagina. Playing with her pussy and licking her nipples at the same time didn't work, so I realized oral sex was the way to go. And let me tell you, it worked wonders! For good measure, I gave her a little fuck, and all was well! I didn't go to medical school for nothing, after all!

Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 854x480 (16:9) 29.97fps 1500kbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps[/center]
Скриншоты

Проголосуй Открытый торрент трекер - RUS-MEDIA.ORG

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Похожие торренты   Автор   Торрент   Размер 
В этой теме нет новых непрочитанных сообщений. [FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com] Kristy Black - Wet pussy and orgasms cure backache (05.12.2017) [Uniform, Doctor/Nurse, POV, Office, Hospital, Squirt, Wet, Rimjob, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Anal Fingering, Cum O

salma3

23 | 7

409.92 МБ

В этой теме нет новых непрочитанных сообщений. [FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com] Cassie Del Isla - Dirty Doc stretches fit babes pussy (07.03.2018) [Work Fantasies, Doctor/Nurse, Amateur, Sex, Handjob, Deep Throat, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Hospital, Cum

salma3

0 | 0

339.15 МБ

В этой теме нет новых непрочитанных сообщений. [FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com] Amirah Adara - Sexy ass patient swallows cum (07.02.2018) [Uniform, Doctor/Nurse, Amateur, Deep Throat, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Hospital, Cumshot Clean-Up, Facial - POV, Hand

salma3

38 | 13

365.9 МБ

В этой теме нет новых непрочитанных сообщений. [FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com] Valentina Sierra - Sexy fur clad patient wants fucking (03.01.2018) [Work Fantasies, Uniform, Doctor/Nurse, Amateur, Office, Indoors, Hospital, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Fac

salma3

22 | 7

415.77 МБ

В этой теме нет новых непрочитанных сообщений. [FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com] Misha Cross - Heart Attack (24.03.2018) [Work Fantasies, Doctor/Nurse, Amateur, Sex Handjob, Feet, Fetish, Deep Throat, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Facial, Cumshot Clean-Up, Indoors, Hospital]

salma3

38 | 13

327.61 МБ

В этой теме нет новых непрочитанных сообщений. [FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com] Ali Bordeaux - Hard sex after doc frees love balls (29.11.2017) [Work Fantasies, Uniform, Doctor/Nurse, Amateur, Office, Hospital, Sex, Feet, Fetish, Handjob - POV, Spanking, Blowjob - POV, Facial, Cumshot C

salma3

10 | 4

352.77 МБ

В этой теме нет новых непрочитанных сообщений. [FakeHospital.com / FakeHub.com] Marci Matty - Thick dick stretches shaven pussy (15.11.2017) [All Sex]

salma3

26 | 9

364.25 МБ

Для Мосгорсуда, Роскомнадзора и рекламодателей:: mosgorsud-torrent[собачка]yandex.ru